Be part of a solid and technology-driven German parent company, which offers you a variety of challenging tasks and internal projects and the flexibility to present and implement your own ideas.
Enjoy the independence from fluctuations in other industries such as tourism and work at a young growing location on the island with a consolidated framework thanks to the parent company and in a young international team.
A challenging task
- From the first day, you can expect exciting and varying projects.
- Live the complete development cycle including writing automated tests, participating in code reviews and performing deployments
- You will work in a cross-functional, professional, distributed team in a highly dynamic and agile development environment
- You will work in a multi-cultural, English-speaking team
A convincing background
- You have a passion for solving technical challenges
- You have a basic knowledge of PHP (object-oriented) and experience with unit tests in PHP.
- You work with performant and scalable backend platforms, Databases MySQL, possibly also with NoSQL, Elastic Search
- You have a structured and organized approach to solving problems and efficient working with large amounts of data.
- You design databases in a structured way
- Experience with version management tools such as GitLab and possibly also with CI/CD pipelines
- You are familiar with Docker
- You are fluent in English
An inspiring environment
- Flexible working hours and remote, hybrid or on-site options
- A great, multicultural and diverse environment.
- Competitive salary and a Permanent contract
- Training, conferences and many opportunities to learn, experiment and grow.